! B A N D M E R C H - G I V E A W A Y !
- Must be following me. (alexsmalldickgaskarth) **obviously I’ll be checking**
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblog as many times as you want to, but please don’t spam.
- I’ll ship worldwide.
- If you have a question, ask me here.
- I’ll use random.org to find a winner.
- If the winner doesn’t response within 24 hours I’ll have to randomly select a new winner.
- Big All Time Low Poster
- Big You Me At Six Poster
- Rock Sound with All Time Low Cover
- Kerrang! With Pete Wentz, Josh Franceschi and Alex Gaskarth Cover
- Tonight Alive Bracelet
- 3 Paramore Sticker
- 3 Man Overboard (2x Defend Pop Punk) Sticker
- 7 Photoprints
- All Time Low Hustler Shirt Adult Medium
- yellow Glamour Kills Shirt Girls Small
- grey Glamour Kills Shirt Adult Small
- Man Overboard Defend Pop Punk Shirt Adult Medium
- 2x ymas mini poster
- Pierce The Veil and Sleeping with Sirens Mini Poster
- Jack Barakat and Zack Merrick mini poster
- Alex Gaskarth Poster (All Time Low on the back)
- Paramore and ymas Poster
- All Time Low Flyer from Vans Warped Tour 2012
- Simple Plan Bracelet
- HUSTLER ATL Bracelet
- 2 choker necklaces
***maybe I’ll add some stuff, maybe not, we’ll see***
For 10 extra entries, all you have to do is draw something (on paper, paint, photoshop whatever) related to me. It doesn’t have to be good, even if it sucks, submit it here(WITH YOUR URL) and you’ll get 10 extra entries.
GIVEAWAY WILL END ON MARCH 9th 2014 (Sunday) AT 7pm (German time)
I’m sorry, it ends on monday, because I don’t have time tomorrow, SORRY
I write sins not tragedies acapella.
thE FUCKING HARMONIES ARE SO EASY TO HEAR AND I LOVE IT
this is so perfect im done
Cricket and Clover lyrics written by Ryan Ross of Panic! At The Disco from the lost cabin album
- - - - -
I have crickets living with me
Little chirping limbs are coaxing
me to see you can’t be lonely
when crickets live inside your clothing
crickets living in my coat sleeves
little chirping limbs are coaxing
me to see I must be the one
to have you be the one
who loves me
I suppose if there were no reason
it wouldn’t be my coat they sing in
because crickets hold no intent
of being loved or being lucky
and I am both from what you’ve shown
so feather fingers if I am truly
made of one million glowing constellations
then I think I owe it to you to
try to be every hallucination
you see in me
thank you feather fingers for
believing there is more out
here than what we’re seeing
that there is more than just a canvas ceiling
hanging above our heads with no meaning
for reminding me the sun will come,
just when we think it has given up
and that it truly is enough
to be alive and be in love
for being the reason the birds
keep singing and for being
what the sky’s been needing
what you see in me are just hallucinations
I know it’s you who are the glowing constellations
I’m only reflecting your perfections
I know I’m lucky, feather fingers
I feel as if I’m a figurine.
I feel like something on strings,
posed by loves fragile fingers
and possessed by a frantic
fluttering in my chest.
I am renewed. I am not of
rags or of scraps. Pristine…
I am something velveteen.
the charcoal clouds have finally
finished spitting on me
concentrating instead on painting a
faithful portrait splashed across
the canvas of the wine read
heavens. You are draped across
a vast daffodil cream.
- - - - -
ryan ross shoves crumpets up his bum 'ole
is this true
is this real life
Jon Walker recorded and composed my song for me omg